Saturday, October 2, 2010

Save Money

How To Be Good Shopper

  •  Be careful it is imitation clothes and shoes. Naturally all the dealers say that is real goods. But unfortunately some merchandise is imitation of course not all. For example customers are looking for a new quality. When they see logo, labels, and brand name. But that fake so to save your money make sure it is real. Socend, don't be quickly or fast. For example, this is important don't listen to the workers because absolutely need to sale goods. Thired, today a lot of things are counterfeiters. For example imagine you are shopping and then see nice shoes with real logo and brand name but it is imitation just after clean that you will know. it is going to break. Check the internet there are vere good place to find a real brand name and quality. Last week I was looking for table and I saw nice one. It is coat me 400 dollars in this time some gentleman came to me then said excuse me are you looking for table i said yes. Then he said i saw same this table in other market but cheaper thin this table. After that he gives me the market  address and he was right so that depend if you lucky or not. Finally, try to found allocate market i am sure it is cheaper.In brief, clothes and shoes is important for human.

9 comments:

  1. SAVE MONEY:
    " personally, I am looking to the quality for the produts first then i think about the prices..but yes lot of people who are looking of the brand for the prducts in first!"
    still i have my special way when i shopping, and how saving my money(actully i dosen’t save money usually) ^_^

    Good job, and i like your topic happy man..
    by the way, my favorite brand company is CHANEL ^_^ it costs alot of my money bro !!

    Keep going forever as a happy,greatly man ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPS! I forgot to remind you that you wrote in the titel ( five reasons ) and in the body of the topic you said ( 10 reasons ) happy man !!!!
    Am i wrong ? (O__O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no your right(O_O)! i already change the title and some mistakes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOO, you did the same mistakes again (O__o)
    you should write 5 reasons in the titel becouse you wrote just 5 reasons actully in the topic (^______^) so with big smile i wanna tel you my brother: change it now !!!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no more mistakeO___O!!! what's going on that makes me crazy!!!! i think i have to change it all the topic and titel:) ahahaha please don't saay any more mistake

    ReplyDelete
  6. gooooood job my brother, and i am sorry (~~,)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah finialy*_* no sis that's okay:(

    ReplyDelete