Thursday, September 23, 2010

Abdulrahman
English EAP1
September 23
                                                                   Introducing Myself
Hello!I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Abdulrahman Bin Daej. I am a student from U of C. I was born in a little town near Al Riyadi, the capital of our country. I graduated from high school there. I came to Canada nine months ago with my friend. We wnet Calgary,where my best friend lives. We lived with him an his wife in theirhouse in Moritz for six months. he helped my friend and me to get jobs. I work in a compiny. The compiny is near U of C, where all of us take classes to learn English. Now we have our own apartment. My friends and I work at midnight and go to school in the morning. I want to quit my job in the compiny and go to school fulltime. I hope to go to country and become businessman. I speake Arabic fluently. I don't think I have any other special talents. My hobby is watch soccer, play soccer, listen to music, work out, drink  Arabic coffee, and drink tea. I like to go to the movies. I think that's all!

6 comments:

  1. Hey happy man!
    God bless yo and your friends, I had befor a job with studing, it is really hard to live in a quiet life,but still we are amazing people !
    So, happy man keep going and let the power take your ambition to the infinity(^_^,)..

    RORO..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing that you are working at midnight. You must be so tired in the day time. By the way, you don't need to put all your information in the corner of your blog like in class. This place is much less formal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Abdul Rahman said working and studying really tired and I hope to achieve what you want and become a successful person in the futur ...^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo yo bro good luck i hope u will get what u want

    see yaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello happy man,
    I am just want to tell you keep going and post another topic abdul ?
    becouse you have to write about 2000 words it means may be 7 or 8 posts !! (O_O)
    So, get time to write s/thing useful my brother
    I hope you will doing good on this blogger..(^_^)..

    ReplyDelete