Saturday, November 6, 2010

Soccer

                                                             Watching Soccer

I am real excited about the soccer game specially between Barcelona and Real madrid. Barcelona is spanish team and Real Mdrid too. Real Madrid has more history batter then Barcelona. Six years ago Real was the strange team no one can stopped this team. I really like Barcelona. I saw Barcelona played in Champion League I just when I got home. I thought about the game because I had class when the game started. I cannot see it but I downlond it. By the way my favorite player is Messi. Have you ever seen him when he plays. I think you cannot stop watching him for end of the game. Barcelona now in this time has the huge player around the world. It is made me check the news everyday to see what is going on! Next, I wish to go to Spain. I want to see the stadium of Barcelona, and play soccer in it. I will be the happier person in the world. Sometimes I wish I am the best player in Barcelona. Barcelona is the huge team in this time!!

1 comment: